Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Does 99¢ Only Stores Internationally?
If you’ve tried to 99¢ Only Stores in the USA or UK, then you know that they may not offer to every country. In this post, we’ll show you a simple process to get any from 99¢ Only Stores or any other USA/UK shipped to your location, in any country worldwide. from
How To Buy 99¢ Only Stores If You Don’t Live in the USA/UK (3-Step Process)
Step 1: Sign Up for an Forwarder
If 99¢ Only Stores doesn’t to your items to a to your country, then you need US/UK forwarder who’ll then your to your international location. We recommend MyUS.com because we’ve shipped over 1,000 packages with six different forwarders and MyUS has the lowest rates, is -free, and is the most popular United States & United Kingdom forwarder by far.
Signing up is easy, plus you’ll be able to see the exact cost of your before you anything to MyUS. Also, if you have any issues placing your 99¢ Only Stores , MyUS’s concierge can place the for you.
If you still have questions about how MyUS works, check out this short explainer video:
Step 2 (Optional): Sign Up for a Cash-Back
Did you know that you can get an extra 2-10% in cash-back on many orders by using a cash-back ?
Ebates is the most popular cash-back in the United States – plus they gift you $10 in bonus cash after completing your first !
Step 3: Buy 99¢ Only Stores Products from the Official Website
Once you’ve set up your US or UK address and clicked through a cash-back website, you’re ready to make your 99¢ Only Stores . Just visit the 99¢ Only Stores website and place your .
It’s that simple, so just follow this 3-step process and enjoy your 99¢ Only Stores online shopping spree!
What Is 99¢ Only Stores?
Finding bargains on fresh food is just one of the biggest challenges when you’re on a limited budget, but 99pennies Only Stores make it easier. The reduction chain, with stores in California, Texas, Arizona, and Nevada, sells fresh fruit and vegetables along with discounted name-brand groceries, seasonal and holiday items, personal care items, along with different close outs.
More About MyUS – Why Is It the Best Option?
While there are many different forwarders on the internet, they’re not as big as MyUS. And what’s the biggest benefit from working with the largest forwarder? They have the best rates because they’re doing the highest volume.
Whether you’re looking to with , , , or any other provider, MyUS has you covered. On one screen, you can get real-time quotes for how much it’ll cost to 99¢ Only Stores products to your country.
With many carriers, you won’t know precisely how much the final charges will be until you’ve bought your items and shipped them to the forwarder’s warehouse. But because MyUS does weight-based pricing instead of dimension-based pricing, you’ll know exactly how much will cost before you make your from 99¢ Only Stores.
We’ve used and recommended MyUS to customers for more than four years and they come with our strongest possible recommendation!
What Countries Does 99¢ Only Stores To?
Using a forwarder, you can 99¢ Only Stores internationally to any country or region in the world including:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (Britain / England / UK), Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Middle East, and Europe.
Note that there are personal shopper services that can help you buy from any , including 99¢ Only Stores, even if they block or don’t to freight forwarders.
MyUS & 99¢ Only Stores FAQs
Here are 6 frequently asked questions regarding , time, and returns when you want to from 99¢ Only Stores and use MyUS to forward the to you:
1. 99¢ Only Stores – How Much Is 99¢ Only Stores ?
The answer is it depends on the weight of your and where you’re it to. You can use MyUS’s handy rate calculator to estimate your 99¢ Only Stores .
The good news is you don’t have to worry about hidden extra fees because you’ll only be charged for your ‘s actual weight.
And if you have multiple packages, MyUS will help you save up on the by combining your parcels into one box.
2. 99¢ Only Stores Time – How Long Until I Get My Product?
After your 99¢ Only Stores arrives at MyUS, they’ll spend 1-2 days (excluding weekends and holidays) processing your . After they it to you, you’ll get your within 1-12 days depending on the method you selected.
This doesn’t count how long your 99¢ Only Stores will arrive at MyUS. That’ll depend on the ‘s policy and . This could range from 2 days to a couple of weeks.
3. 99¢ Only Stores Returns – Does MyUS Offer Refunds or Services?
Yes, MyUS will help process your returns if you received the wrong or a broken . In fact, they’ll even notify you if your purchases arrive damaged at their facility, so you don’t have to wait for your to arrive at your doorstep before finding out.
You can also request them to take detailed photos of your purchases to make sure 99¢ Only Stores shipped the correct items.
But every is different. Most will offer refunds and returns, but sometimes you’ll have to pay for necessary . So make sure to check 99¢ Only Stores’s and policy before you your .
4. How Do I Track My from 99¢ Only Stores?
Tracking your is very easy with MyUS. From your account on their website, you’ll be able to provide details of your in the Incoming Packages tab.
And once they’ve received your from 99¢ Only Stores, you’ll be able to access for your via the account as well.
5. MyUS Alternatives – What to Do if 99¢ Only Stores Won’t to Your MyUS Address
There are a number of stores that won’t to forwarders. If you encounter this issue with 99¢ Only Stores, the solution is to use a personal shopping or to buy your product(s) on eBay.
1. eBay: This is a great option because almost all sellers on eBay prices. to freight forwarders and many even internationally. To filter by to your country, click on any , click on “ and payments” which should be halfway down the page, then select your country. Now when you search on eBay, it’ll display
2. Personal Shopping Services: These services will place the for you and then to your international address.
MyUS.com, FishisFast.com, and BigAppleBuddy.com all offer concierge services where they will buy the for you and then it to your address. The biggest difference is that MyUS charges 8% of the price, FishisFast charges $5 + 7% and BigAppleBuddy charges a $50 flat rate + $15 for each additional .
6. I Still Can’t from 99¢ Only Stores Even After Doing the Previous Steps. What Do I Do?
There are three potential issues that you’re running into if your is getting blocked or repeatedly canceled:
- The retailer may not allow customers to place an order if their internet location is outside of the U.S.A.
- The solution here is to use a VPN service, such as Private Internet Access, to essentially trick the internet into believing that you’re within the United States while placing the order.
- The retailer may not accept your credit card
- The solution here is to use a virtual credit card, such as Entropay, so that your billing address will be located in the U.S.A.
- The retailer may not ship to the shipping forwarder that you’re working with
- If the order is repeatedly getting canceled then this is most likely the issue.
- You’re best off using lesser known shipping forwarders with the hope that they aren’t blocked: FishisFast.com, Stackry.com, and PlanetExpress.com are good options.
- If all else fails, you can use a personal concierge service, such as BigAppleBuddy.com (which charges a $50 fee to ship you anything).