Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
If you’re an international customer who has tried to shop from USA or UK stores, then you know that many of them don’t ship internationally. In this short explainer, we’ll show you a simple process to get any item you want from USA and UK shops shipped to your location, wherever you are in the world.
The 3-Step Guide to Shopping from USA/UK and Shipping Internationally
Step 1: Sign Up for an International Shipping Forwarder
With a US/UK package forwarder, you’ll be able to shop from any store in the USA or UK even if they don’t ship to your country. When you sign up, you’ll be able to get your very own US or UK address which will allow you to order from any store in those countries. The products will be shipped to the shipping forwarder, who’ll then ship your package to your international location.
If you don’t know what shipping forwarder to use, then we highly recommend MyUS.com. We’ve shipped over 1,000 packages with six different package forwarders and MyUS has the lowest rates, is tax-free, and is the most popular US/UK shipping forwarder by far.
Signing up is easy, plus you’ll be able to see the exact cost of your international shipment before you ship anything to MyUS. Also, if you have any issues placing your order, MyUS’s concierge service can place the order for you.
Note: If your order is immediately canceled after you place it, then it means that the retailer doesn’t ship to MyUS. Your best alternative is to use FishisFast because they’re not as well-known and tend to be on fewer address blocklists. Know though that FishisFast is a bit more expensive.
If you still have questions about how MyUS can help you with international , check out this short explainer video:
Step 2 (Optional): Sign Up for a Cash-Back Service
Did you know that you can get an extra 2-10% in cash-back on many orders by using a cash-back service? Ebates is the most popular cash-back service in the United States – plus they gift you $10 in bonus cash after completing your first purchase!
Step 3: Shop from Any USA or UK Store
Once you’ve set up your US/UK shipping address and clicked through a cashback website, you’re ready to make your purchase from various online stores! Just visit the official website of the US/UK store you want to buy from and place your order.
It’s that simple. So, just follow this 3-step process and enjoy your shopping spree for all kinds of UK or USA products!
More About MyUS — Why Is It the Best Option?
While there are many different package forwarders on the internet, they’re not as big as MyUS. And what’s the biggest benefit from working with the largest package forwarder? They have the best shipping rates because they’re doing the highest volume.
Whether you’re looking to ship with FedEx, UPS, DHL, or any other international shipping provider, MyUS has you covered. On one screen, you can get real-time quotes for how much it’ll cost to ship the products you want to be delivered to your country.
With many carriers, you won’t know precisely how much the final shipping charges will be until you’ve bought your items and shipped them to the package forwarder’s warehouse. But because MyUS does weight-based pricing instead of dimension-based pricing, you’ll know exactly how much shipping will cost before you make your purchase.
We’ve used and recommended MyUS to customers for more than four years and they come with our strongest possible recommendation!
MyUS FAQs and How to Troubleshoot Issues
Here are 6 frequently asked questions regarding , time, and returns when you want to from US/UK stores and use MyUS to forward the to you:
1. How Much Does MyUS Shipping Cost?
The answer is it depends on the weight of your and where you’re it to. You can use MyUS’s handy rate calculator to estimate your international .
The good news is you don’t have to worry about hidden extra fees because you’ll only be charged for your ‘s actual weight.
And if you have multiple packages, MyUS will help you save up on the by combining your parcels into one box.
2. If I Use MyUS, How Long Will It Take for Me to Get My Product?
After your international arrives at MyUS, they’ll spend 1-2 days (excluding weekends and holidays) processing your . After they it to you, you’ll get your within 1-12 days depending on the method you selected.
This doesn’t count how long your will arrive at MyUS. That’ll depend on the ‘s policy and . This could range from 2 days to a couple of weeks.
3. Does MyUS Offer Refunds or Services?
Yes, MyUS will help process your returns if you received the wrong or a broken . In fact, they’ll even notify you if your purchases arrive damaged at their facility, so you don’t have to wait for your to arrive at your doorstep before finding out.
You can also request them to take detailed photos of your purchases to make sure the store you ordered from shipped the correct items.
But every is different. Most will offer refunds and returns, but sometimes you’ll have to pay for necessary . So make sure to check the store’s and policy before you your .
4. How Do I Track My with MyUS?
Shopping from the US and UK while being able to track your is very easy with MyUS. From your account on their website, you’ll be able to provide details of your in the Incoming Packages tab.
And once they’ve received your , you’ll be able to access for your via the account as well.
5. Are There Alternatives to MyUS if the US/UK Store I Ordered from Won’t Ship to Them?
There are a number of stores that won’t to forwarders like MyUS. If you encounter this issue with some of your orders, the solution is to use a personal shopping or to buy your product(s) on eBay.
1. eBay: This is a great option because almost all sellers on eBay prices. to freight forwarders and many even internationally. To filter by to your country, click on any , click on “ and payments” which should be halfway down the page, then select your country. Now when you search on eBay, it’ll display
2. Personal Shopping Services: These services will place the for you and then to your international address.
MyUS.com, FishisFast.com, and BigAppleBuddy.com all offer concierge services where they will buy the for you and then it to your address. The biggest difference is that MyUS charges 8% of the price, FishisFast charges $5 + 7% and BigAppleBuddy charges a $50 flat rate + $15 for each additional .
6. I Still Can’t from US/UK Stores Even After Doing the Previous Steps. What Do I Do?
There are three potential issues that you’re running into if your is getting blocked or repeatedly canceled:
- The retailer may not allow customers to place an order if their internet location is outside of the U.S.A.
- The solution here is to use a VPN service, such as Private Internet Access, to essentially trick the internet into believing that you’re within the United States while placing the order.
- The retailer may not accept your credit card
- The solution here is to use a virtual credit card, such as Entropay, so that your billing address will be located in the U.S.A.
- The retailer may not ship to the shipping forwarder that you’re working with
- If the order is repeatedly getting canceled then this is most likely the issue.
- You’re best off using lesser known shipping forwarders with the hope that they aren’t blocked: FishisFast.com, Stackry.com, and PlanetExpress.com are good options.
- If all else fails, you can use a personal concierge service, such as BigAppleBuddy.com (which charges a $50 fee to ship you anything).