Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Does Briggs & Riley Travelware Internationally?
If you’ve tried to to every country. In this post, we’ll show you a simple process to get any from Briggs & Riley Travelware or any other USA/UK shipped to your location, in any country worldwide. from Briggs & Riley Travelware in the USA or UK, then you know that they may not offer
How To Buy Briggs & Riley Travelware If You Don’t Live in the USA/UK (3-Step Process)
Step 1: Sign Up for an Forwarder
If Briggs & Riley Travelware doesn’t to your items to a to your country, then you need US/UK forwarder who’ll then your to your international location. We recommend MyUS.com because we’ve shipped over 1,000 packages with six different forwarders and MyUS has the lowest rates, is -free, and is the most popular United States & United Kingdom forwarder by far.
Signing up is easy, plus you’ll be able to see the exact cost of your before you anything to MyUS. Also, if you have any issues placing your Briggs & Riley Travelware , MyUS’s concierge can place the for you.
If you still have questions about how MyUS works, check out this short explainer video:
Step 2 (Optional): Sign Up for a Cash-Back
Did you know that you can get an extra 2-10% in cash-back on many orders by using a cash-back ?
Step 3: Buy Briggs & Riley Travelware Products from the Official Website
Once you’ve set up your USA or UK address and clicked through a cash-back website, you’re ready to make your Briggs & Riley Travelware . Just visit the Briggs & Riley Travelware website and place your .
It’s that simple, so just follow this 3-step process and enjoy your Briggs & Riley Travelware online shopping spree!
What Is Briggs & Riley Travelware?
Briggs & Riley Travelware makes bags for a life. Their”Simple as That” guarantee ensures free repairs for the own purchase, even if an airline induces the harm. Invest in carryons, garment bags, duffels, as well as other travel gear for worry-free globetrotting, or guard your electronic equipment and crucial gear with Briggs & Riley business occasions.
More About MyUS – Why Is It the Best Option?
While there are many different forwarders on the internet, they’re not as big as MyUS. And what’s the biggest benefit from working with the largest forwarder? They have the best rates because they’re doing the highest volume.
Whether you’re looking to with , , , or any other provider, MyUS has you covered. On one screen, you can get real-time quotes for how much it’ll cost to Briggs & Riley Travelware products to your country.
With many carriers, you won’t know precisely how much the final charges will be until you’ve bought your items and shipped them to the forwarder’s warehouse. But because MyUS does weight-based pricing instead of dimension-based pricing, you’ll know exactly how much will cost before you make your from Briggs & Riley Travelware.
We’ve used and recommended MyUS to customers for more than four years and they come with our strongest possible recommendation!
What Countries Does Briggs & Riley Travelware To?
Using a forwarder, you can Briggs & Riley Travelware internationally to any country or region in the world including:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (Britain / England / UK), Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Middle East, and Europe.
Note that there are personal shopper services that can help you buy from any , including Briggs & Riley Travelware, even if they block or don’t to freight forwarders.
MyUS & Briggs & Riley Travelware FAQs
Here are 6 frequently asked questions regarding , time, and returns when you want to from Briggs & Riley Travelware and use MyUS to forward the to you:
1. Briggs & Riley Travelware – How Much Is Briggs & Riley Travelware ?
The answer is it depends on the weight of your and where you’re it to. You can use MyUS’s handy rate calculator to estimate your Briggs & Riley Travelware .
The good news is you don’t have to worry about hidden extra fees because you’ll only be charged for your ‘s actual weight.
And if you have multiple packages, MyUS will help you save up on the by combining your parcels into one box.
2. Briggs & Riley Travelware Time – How Long Until I Get My Product?
After your Briggs & Riley Travelware arrives at MyUS, they’ll spend 1-2 days (excluding weekends and holidays) processing your . After they it to you, you’ll get your within 1-12 days depending on the method you selected.
This doesn’t count how long your Briggs & Riley Travelware will arrive at MyUS. That’ll depend on the ‘s policy and . This could range from 2 days to a couple of weeks.
3. Briggs & Riley Travelware Returns – Does MyUS Offer Refunds or Services?
Yes, MyUS will help process your returns if you received the wrong or a broken . In fact, they’ll even notify you if your purchases arrive damaged at their facility, so you don’t have to wait for your to arrive at your doorstep before finding out.
You can also request them to take detailed photos of your purchases to make sure Briggs & Riley Travelware shipped the correct items.
But every is different. Most will offer refunds and returns, but sometimes you’ll have to pay for necessary . So make sure to check Briggs & Riley Travelware’s and policy before you your .
4. How Do I Track My from Briggs & Riley Travelware?
Tracking your is very easy with MyUS. From your account on their website, you’ll be able to provide details of your in the Incoming Packages tab.
And once they’ve received your from Briggs & Riley Travelware, you’ll be able to access for your via the account as well.
5. MyUS Alternatives – What to Do if Briggs & Riley Travelware Won’t to Your MyUS Address
There are a number of stores that won’t to forwarders. If you encounter this issue with Briggs & Riley Travelware, the solution is to use a personal shopping or to buy your product(s) on eBay.
1. eBay: This is a great option because almost all sellers on eBay prices. to freight forwarders and many even internationally. To filter by to your country, click on any , click on “ and payments” which should be halfway down the page, then select your country. Now when you search on eBay, it’ll display
2. Personal Shopping Services: These services will place the for you and then to your international address.
MyUS.com, FishisFast.com, and BigAppleBuddy.com all offer concierge services where they will buy the for you and then it to your address. The biggest difference is that MyUS charges 8% of the price, FishisFast charges $5 + 7% and BigAppleBuddy charges a $50 flat rate + $15 for each additional .
6. I Still Can’t from Briggs & Riley Travelware Even After Doing the Previous Steps. What Do I Do?
There are three potential issues that you’re running into if your is getting blocked or repeatedly canceled:
- The retailer may not allow customers to place an order if their internet location is outside of the U.S.A.
- The solution here is to use a VPN service, such as Private Internet Access, to essentially trick the internet into believing that you’re within the United States while placing the order.
- The retailer may not accept your credit card
- The solution here is to use a virtual credit card, such as Entropay, so that your billing address will be located in the U.S.A.
- The retailer may not ship to the shipping forwarder that you’re working with
- If the order is repeatedly getting canceled then this is most likely the issue.
- You’re best off using lesser known shipping forwarders with the hope that they aren’t blocked: FishisFast.com, Stackry.com, and PlanetExpress.com are good options.
- If all else fails, you can use a personal concierge service, such as BigAppleBuddy.com (which charges a $50 fee to ship you anything).