How To Buy The Amazon Echo Dot – International Version - International Shipping
Looking to buy the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version from the United States and get it shipped internationally to your country? Just follow our simple guide to get it delivered cheaply and efficiently.
Option 1: Buy Directly From Amazon.com
Step 1: Visit the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version product page on Amazon's international site
Try this option first because if Amazon ships the directly to your country then this is always the cheapest and fastest option.
Step 2: Change your Amazon shipping address to your country
Change the shipping address to your country by clicking the "deliver to" text below the "Add To Cart" button on the right side of the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version product page.
Step 3: Order the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version (if Amazon will ship it to your country)
Unfortunately Amazon ships less than 20% of it's US items internationally. So if you can't ship the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version to your country, then proceed to the next option.
Option 2: If Amazon Won't Ship Internationally, Use A U.S. Shipping Forwarder
Step 1: Sign up for a shipping forwader
For the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version, we recommend MyUS.com because we’ve personally shipped more than 1,000 packages with six different package forwarders and MyUS has the lowest rates, is tax-free, and is the most popular U.S. shipping forwarder by far.
MyUS will receive your Amazon Echo Dot – International Version and then ship it to any country worldwide. And if you have any issues placing your order, MyUS’s concierge service can place the order for you.
Step 2: Buy the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version from Amazon
Once you’ve set up your U.S. shipping address with MyUS, you’re ready to make your Amazon purchase. Just visit Amazon, input your MyUS address, and place your order!
Echo Dot International Version (Black)
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service, to play music, make calls, set timers and alarms, ask questions, provide information, check weather, manage to-do and shopping lists, control smart home devices, and more
- Just ask to play music from Amazon Music Unlimited (available in 30 countries, subscription required) and TuneIn. Connects to external speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable.
- Use Echo Dot as a Bluetooth speaker to play music from your own collection or other services (requires Bluetooth connection from a compatible device, voice control not supported)
- Hands-free calling or messaging anyone who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App. Also, quickly connect to other Echo devices in rooms throughout your home using just your voice (coming soon).
- Controls lights, plugs, and other compatible smart home devices
- Hears you from across the room with seven far-field microphones for hands-free voice control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer
- Supported language: US English
Release Date: 2017-12-06
Amazon Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice-controlled device with a small built-in speakerâ€”it can also connect to your speakers or headphones over Bluetooth or through a 3.5 mm audio cable to deliver stereo sound to the speakers you choose. Its sleek and compact design makes Echo Dot a convenient addition to any room in the house. Echo Dot connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music from Amazon Music Unlimited (available in 30 countries, separate subscription required) and TuneIn (Internet radio). You can also play music from your own collection or services on Echo Dot using Bluetooth from a compatible phone (without voice control). Also control compatible smart home devices, make calls or send and receive messages to other compatible Echo devices or the Alexa App (requires iOS 9.0 or Android 5.0 or higher), and more.
Echo Dot can hear you from across the room, even while music is playing. When you want to use Echo Dot, just say the wake word â€œAlexaâ€ and Echo Dot responds. If you have more than one Echo device, Alexa responds intelligently from the Echo closest to you.
Use the Alexa App (from iOS or Android app stores, where available) to do even more with your Echo Dot. Skills have even more capabilities, allowing you to listen to news, control compatible smart home devices and more. Alexa has many skills you can enable and use. New skills are being added all the time to the Alexa Skills Store, but availability and compatibility may vary by country.
Wi-fi connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
Warranty and service: 90-day limited warranty and service included
Countries You Can Ship The Amazon Echo Dot – International Version To
Borderoo used to be a personal shopping / concierge service that charged a fee to help international customers buy anything from the United States, including the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version. Now we provide helpful guides (for free) on how to get the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version and any other type of American product shipped worldwide.