How To Buy The Nest Protect, 2nd Generation - International Shipping
Looking to buy the Nest Protect, 2nd Generation from the United States and get it shipped internationally to your country? Just follow our simple guide to get it delivered cheaply and efficiently.
Option 1: Buy Directly From Amazon.com
Step 1: Visit the Nest Protect, 2nd Generation product page on Amazon's international site
Try this option first because if Amazon ships the directly to your country then this is always the cheapest and fastest option.
Step 2: Change your Amazon shipping address to your country
Change the shipping address to your country by clicking the "deliver to" text below the "Add To Cart" button on the right side of the Nest Protect, 2nd Generation product page.
Step 3: Order the Nest Protect, 2nd Generation (if Amazon will ship it to your country)
Unfortunately Amazon ships less than 20% of it's US items internationally. So if you can't ship the Nest Protect, 2nd Generation to your country, then proceed to the next option.
Option 2: If Amazon Won't Ship Internationally, Use A U.S. Shipping Forwarder
Step 1: Sign up for a shipping forwader
For the Nest Protect, 2nd Generation, we recommend MyUS.com because we’ve personally shipped more than 1,000 packages with six different package forwarders and MyUS has the lowest rates, is tax-free, and is the most popular U.S. shipping forwarder by far.
MyUS will receive your Nest Protect, 2nd Generation and then ship it to any country worldwide. And if you have any issues placing your order, MyUS’s concierge service can place the order for you.
Step 2: Buy the Nest Protect, 2nd Generation from Amazon
Once you’ve set up your U.S. shipping address with MyUS, you’re ready to make your Amazon purchase. Just visit Amazon, input your MyUS address, and place your order!
Nest Protect Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Protect Your Home From Fire and Gas Leaks, Even When You’re Away, Battery Powered (Second Generation)
- IT’S TIME TO KNOW MORE AND WORRY LESS: The Nest Protect is not like other smoke alarms. You no longer have to spend time worrying about whether or not your smoke detector is still working, or what the blinking lights mean; Nest Protect can tell you everything you need to know! With automatic battery self-check, the Nest Protect helps take the hassle out of dealing with smoke alarms.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND ALERTS: Unlike other smoke alarm systems, the Nest Protect doesn’t beep when there’s danger, the Nest Protect talks to you and alerts you to what’s going on. Whether it’s burnt toast in the kitchen or carbon monoxide in the living room, the Nest Protect uses clear spoken messages to alert you to the danger. The Nest Protect also works with most cellular devices, allowing you to receive notifications on your phone whenever something happens.
- TAKE THE HASSLE OUT OF SMOKE ALARMS: Tired of getting woken up at 2 a.m. by your smoke alarm? Long before it has to chirp, Nest Protect tells you its batteries are running low with a message on your phone. With routine self-checks as well as being able to remotely test all the devices in your home; Nest Protect takes the hassle out of dealing with your smoke alarms, and helps to put your mind at ease.
- WORKS WITH NEST: Nest has worked hard to design thoughtful devices to help keep you safe and secure. Nest devices not only communicate with each other but also with the other smart devices around your home. Your Nest Secure can use your smart light bulbs to help get your attention in the event of an emergency; your smart washer and dryer can take the data from Nest and run the next load of laundry when energy demand is low. Look for the Works with Nest badge and let Nest handle the rest.
- THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE A NEST HOME: We love home. It’s the best place in the world. But not everything inside our homes is lovable. Some things beep at us; fail without warning; keep us in the dark. There are things we’ve learned to ignore. We think these things should do more. Nest is focused on making simple, human, delightful things. That’s how we’re creating the thoughtful home: A home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it.
- Know from anywhere. Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
- Tells you what and where. It speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and where the problem is, so you know what to do.
- App Silence. Nest Protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone. Simply walk to the Nest Protect that noticed the problem and open the Nest app.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor. In an emergency, seconds count. Nest Protect uses two wavelengths of light to look for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Heads-Up. Get a friendly voice alert so you can handle burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster.
- 10-year carbon monoxide sensor. Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. When there’s CO, Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
Publisher: Nest Labs
Release Date: 2016-04-26
Warranty: 2 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Details: Itâ€™s time to expect more from your smoke alarm. Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has a Split-Spectrum Sensor, tests itself automatically and lasts up to a decade. Itâ€™s also the first home alarm you can hush from your phone without any extra hardware required. And it tells you whatâ€™s wrong and can even alert your phone. Nest products are made to work together. And they can even work with lights, locks and other products in your home. The Nest Protect can alert the Nest Thermostat when it detects carbon monoxide and the Thermostat can turn off the furnace to try and reduce the leak while you get to safety. Nest is focused on making simple, human, delightful things. Thatâ€™s how weâ€™re creating the thoughtful home: A home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it.
Countries You Can Ship The Nest Protect, 2nd Generation To
Borderoo used to be a personal shopping / concierge service that charged a fee to help international customers buy anything from the United States, including the Nest Protect, 2nd Generation. Now we provide helpful guides (for free) on how to get the Nest Protect, 2nd Generation and any other type of American product shipped worldwide.